Blitz 2015

Home Forums Geocaching Blitz 2015

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of JeepGurl1970 JeepGurl1970 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Gary Murray
    Highlander 71
    Participant

I have skimmed through all the BCGA minutes I can find and the last mention I saw regarding Blitz 2015 seemed to indicate it might be replaced with something called “Geocache of the Month”. Did I understand that correctly? I have had some members of Team Murphy asking me when Blitz will start this year and I’m not sure what I should tell them.

Profile photo of JeepGurl1970
    JeepGurl1970

Thanks for your interest, Highlander 71. You can let Team Murphy know that there will not be a Blitz 2015. The intention is to replace it with a BC Geocache of the Month program to encourage the release of quality geocaches all year around across the Province. The idea is to have an automated nomination/voting process run through this website. The BCGA Executive is currently selecting election software and working on a few priority tweaks to the new site. As soon as those are complete, we can turn our attention back to fun stuff such as BC Geocache of the Month. I, personally, look forward to submissions by Team Murphy.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar