This year the BCGA is holding its campout at Beaver Valley Family Park, from June 8th to 10th.
Join us for a weekend of camping and fun activities at the Beaver Valley Family Park, located in the West Kootenays, just outside of Fruitvale, BC. Visitors will find nice hiking trails, an 18 hole PDGA standard Disc Golf Course, playground, and easy access to a geoart area, power trails, and great quality caches.
A limited number of RV sites and tenting spots have been reserved for the BCGA. For more details and to book your spot, keep reading to the bottom of the page!
As part of the weekend, we are also holding our AGM. There are two event pages for you to mark your “will attends”:
BC Geocaching Association – Campout
BC Geocaching Association – Annual General Meeting
- Potluck dinner – Friday evening
- Pancake Breakfast – Sat & Sun morning
- BC Geocaching Association – Annual General Meeting – open to non-campers
- Saturday night BBQ
- Door Prizes
- Games & Crafts for kids
- Group Campfires
- Bear Creek Paw Geoart
- Many local Powertrails – NTN, SRT, T2T, Grooving the Cascade
- Other great quality caches – there are many in the area.
What can you do to help?
- If you will be camping on Friday night, bring something to eat to the potluck!
- If you would like to volunteer to help with any of the weekend’s activities, email Kathleen at [email protected].
Booking your spot
We have booked a group campsite, but spaces are limited. To book your space, fill in this form, or email Mad at [email protected].
And the cost?
- Camping for BCGA Members is 40/weekend for tent campers, and 50/weekend for RVs.
- Camping for non-members is 50/weekend for tent campers,and 60/weekend for RVs.
- More than 2 people to a sleeping unit will be charged an extra $5 per extra for dinner Saturday night.
- $5 for dinner for non-campers at the AGM.